Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a week

Ok so can I just say how disappointed I am in the IRS?? I sent my taxes in a gazillion years ago (ok end of March) and still don't have anything! Plus the rebate checks are supposed to be out this week...I haven't seen mine yet which just makes me worry more! But seriously I want that money!! Ok I'm over it...well kind of...but at least I can pretend!

So this week has been absolutely insane! Between the "trying to pack" and all the chaos in the world it's been crazy! The weekend was great and I actually got a ton of stuff done but man...Monday I'm at Danielle's watching "How I Met Your Mother" and she mentions there were tornadoes in VA!! Ok so one touched down at my favorite Target!! So I spent Monday night and Tuesday trying to get a hold of people! But thank goodness everyone is fine and doing well! There's just a mess to clean up in some places. (Ok so that's not true for EVERYONE but at least it is for everyone I know.)

And then the rest of Tuesday happened where I borrowed a drill and now it won't work anymore, my DVD player wouldn't play DVDs last night and neither would my Dell. So I picked up a book and went to bed...oh well life goes on!

Ok so there is a tradition of taking bets as to when Break Up will occur...in Anchorage this ends up being like a $100000 award (or higher...I forget). And by the way my new bet is June 1st at the rate it's going!!

So I should go get something done now!! I'll add pictures again eventually...13 school days left (including today!)

No comments: