Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Break Up

It's melting! It's melting! Ok so I feel like the Wicked Witch of the West at this point...we have officially hit spring as the entire village is beginning to melt. And when I say melt like there are HUGE puddles of water on top of the snow! But on the flip side we're starting to see the ground, like there's grass on the ground now! I'll try to get pictures but it's really kind of depressing at this point. Oh well it's the joy of spring in Alaska!

Other than that life is groovy! We're getting ready for the Anchorage trip with the Pentathlon team, I believe we're leaving on the 11th and coming back on the 20th so it'll be a busy week! But on the flip side of that hopefully I'll be able to pass my driver's test and get an Alaskan license! Wish me luck!

No comments: