Thursday, April 10, 2008

28 days...

Ok so as of today we have 28 more work days to go in the school year! That just sounds crazy as we have snow on the ground still and spring hasn't officially sprung yet! But nevertheless tomorrow we leave for Anchorage. It's Danielle, Nick, 8 middle school students and myself! I can't believe the trip is here already! The kids are way past excited and we just keep adding to the excitement as we're getting ready to make sure things are done!

Of course since procrastination is my middle name...I have to clean my house, do laundry, and pack yet! Plus put together my shopping list and things to do while we're in Anchorage. I have all the paperwork now I just have to organize it! (Please wish me luck on that!)

But on to the scariest news of all. Currently our school and village is having an outbreak of scabies (it's like lice but smaller and embeds itself in your skin.) So we had a huge assembly this morning where the kids were spoken to about it. Oh did I also mention that we also have an outbreak of lice as well?? So after that assembly all I really want to do is go home and take a shower! Oh well, we learn something new everyday!

I think that's it! Look for new pictures throughout the next week and keep me in your prayers for passing the driver's test! (Don't ask I'm not happy with my pass rate at this point!)

No comments: