Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Anchorage!

Ok so this has to be quick but I thought I'd drop a line anyway! I'll add pics tomorrow! So Monday we headed out to Imaginarium and the kids were able to touch some reptiles and then we went shopping! I can honestly say that I have now figured out how to keep from shopping...go with 5 middle school girls who need dress clothes! My brain still hurts!!

So after shopping ALL day it we were exhausted but were still able to go ice skating! There's a rink in one of the malls we were in! A couple of the kids had never been ice skating so it was so much fun! And they all did really well! I was so proud of me!

Then for dinner we went to Bennihanna's which is a Japanese restaurant. We had so much fun! Some of the kids hadn't been there before so they were WAY excited! Then Danielle and kids "got" Lawrence and I as it was his birthday on Monday and they had gotten us balloons and a cake! It was soooo awesome! I was just shocked!

Then today a group went to get their hair done, which took most of the morning, the rest of us stayed at the hotel and chilled (ok so Nick and I napped but the boys chilled!) But the afternoon was fun, we headed to Red Robin for lunch where once again they sang to Lawrence and I (he gets WAY excited about this!) Then on to shopping..again! It was fabulous!

Finally our day ended with Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy. We started with a backstage tour and then the show! It was amazing! My heart rate went up like 100 beats due to the acts but overall they were great! Ok so I REALLY need to crash...I'll chat more later! (Did I mention I did get one more birthday present for myself??? You'll have to wait and see!)

No comments: