Monday, April 14, 2008

Anchorage!

Wow! So we got in Friday....it's been sooo busy and crazy since! We didn't do much but go to Walmart on Friday night (that was crazy since we had to pick out swimsuits for the girls and wow!) So Saturday we ran around town, at least Gabby, Danielle and I did! Danielle got her taxes done, I got my Alaska driver's license, and Gabby got her first cup of real coffee! Overall a good day! Then the kids and I went to H2Oasis...wow I'm still tired and it's Monday! But we had a blast and we then went to Golden Carroll for dinner! The kids were famished!

Sunday was fabulous! We got up early and drove to Seward where we got on a cruise and looked at the marine life! It was wild! We saw Harbor Seals, the dall sheep, dall purpoises (look like mini orcas), sea lions, and then the whales we saw were Orcas! It was awesome!! Ok so things to do and places to go!!





No comments: