Friday, March 28, 2008

First week back from Spring Break





I'm sooo tired! But so very grateful to be back! The week was crazy busy and the kids took some time getting back into the swing of things but overall it's been fun! We're trying to put together all the pics from break and I've gotten a few more from other people! So keep an eye out on pics!!

Adding to that I would like to point out that it is the last weekend of March and we got another 2 inches of snow yesterday with more expected tomorrow! But it's beautiful and I'd rather have snow than mud so it works all the same! And I'm still not ready for the mud!

And I would like to point out I had a bag of tangerines left that were getting soft...so I made juice (not that fun to do by hand by the way!) But it actually turned out good and I'm much more interested in the fresh squeezed with pulp than I ever was before! It rocks!! Plus I've finally figured out how to make rice without it coming out crazy!! (Thanks to Staci!!) So enjoy the new pics!!

No comments: