Thursday, September 12, 2013

Time to start again...

So the point of blogging is to get thoughts out and share them with those that you love and care about...right?  And here I was consistently slacking as I let life take control of me and not the other way around.  Although I'm no longer in Alaska that's when this blog was started so I figured I'd just keep going as another adventure is awaiting me!

I'm currently waiting on my visa and ticket information so that my now 3 year old and I can head off to the UAE in the Middle East.  I am currently in limbo and not liking it a whole lot...as patient as I am I am ready for the adventure to start and start it will...the problem is finding out when.

Yet I digress the other issue is that my running has not been great and in that I've lost my stamina and desire to run, although not that great to begin with (I did finish a half marathon and a 25k this past spring) I was hoping to be further ahead and yet I let life get the best of me.  Therefore I am now taking it upon myself to take control of life!

This new blog will be dedicated to life as a single parent, living overseas, budgeting and getting healthy...again.  Here's to hoping it all works out!

No comments: