Sunday, November 20, 2011

And I'm a flake...

Well B and I managed to make it to church and grocery shopping this morning, all in one piece in fact!  Plus she was able to pick out her lunch...and a doughnut of course!  I know our world shouldn't necessarily revolve around food but in this case it really does and she's a good eater so who am I to stop her?!
Last night was amazing as my sister plays Roller Derby for the Grand Raggidy Roller Derby and they had their first bout!  It was fabulous!  I'm sooo proud of her!!  It's amazing all the work that goes into it and yet they did incredibly well!
Currently I am at the public library thinking I had some work to do for class so that I could finish up this term and come to find out the assignment isn't due and I can go home...so I'm headed home to make lasagna ;-)  Dinner with everyone tomorrow night!!

No comments: