Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ready, Set....GO!

The big day has finally arrived!  B and I are headed to Abu Dhabi today!  It seems unreal as this process has gone on for over 2 months but today we'll board the plane and be off.  B is having her good moments and her rough moments with the change.  It is going to be rough on her and I realize that but overall I think this is good for both of us. It's that time when we get to spread our wings and find out if we can fly or not.

There are still many things to do such as make a couple of last minute phone calls and finalize packing of B's suitcase and my carrry-ons.  Not a huge deal but I also wanted to put some stuff away that hadn't been done yet so we'll see how far I get.  The nicest thing is that B slept at Grandma's last night so I was able to stay up and work on getting everything done that needed to be ;-)

There are still more questions than answers on how the process will work for us once we arrive but it's time for a Great Big Adventure and I think this will be one that B and I remember for years to come - whether it be bad or good we shall find out!

No comments: