Monday, March 24, 2008

It's over...

Ok so when I get a chance I'll upload more Spring Break pics but overall it was a riot! We ended up with almost 12 inches of fresh powder on the mountain throughout the week! Alyeska is beautiful and it's THE ski resort in Alaska! Plus it was just bought out and will be expanding even more in the next few years! We played hard and overall really enjoyed the week. Kyle, Krissy and Ben spend a lot of their time snowboarding, while Staci skied for two days. I, on the other hand, enjoyed reading and just hanging out. We were able to hear some live music and go to some really good restaurants that were in the town. Places like Sitzmark and Chair 5...

Friday we headed back to Anchorage to get some shopping down and get ready to fly back. Between Staci and I our luggage weighed over 300 pounds...so we had to leave some of it and we're hoping to see it sooner than later this week but you never know! And we'll find out. But it was so nice to come home with milk and tangerines and cheese! Plus I even got some yogurt!! It's sooo not like me but oh well it's all good!!

As glad as I was to be home I'm glad we went and now I'm glad to be in the final stretch of the year! This week's plan is to register for classes and finalize my summer trip! Wish me luck! And check back for more pics!!

No comments: