Friday, October 18, 2013

Up at 3 am...

And the only thing I can think about is how I'm going to manage to get B to school next week.  I was able to find a school that didn't have a waiting list but it looks like it's a long ways out from my work.  So I'm waiting until we get there and then I'll try to find answers.  How did this all come up?  Well we went to KidsFest 2013 at Zayed City Sports Complex and there was a variety of activities there.  B played and played and had a blast.  I was able to find the tent with the school and was excited but then B found some new friends.  When they went to leave she started to cry - I realized it had been a long time since she had played with anyone her age and it was time to change that!

So goal number 1 when we get to Al Ain is to get her into school - any school at this point would be helpful but one that she can grow with would be even better.  She also is hoping to start ballet classes, swim lessons and equestrian lessons (I told her one set at a time was all that was going to happen!)  So we shall see...still waiting to head to Al Ain but it should be soon and then we will begin the next chapter of our lives.

No comments: