Monday, October 14, 2013

And now we can add!

At this point we are celebrating Eid and not in our own house so B and I do things to keep ourselves occupied. Yesterday this included pool time - until it got WAY too busy and mommy almost lost it! Followed by lunch - cheese and crackers - I honestly don't know if I can eat them for another 2.5 weeks - just sayin it's gotten a little old ;-)  Then B and I laid down for a nap - I managed a 45 minute nap and she managed a 3 hour nap!  Obviously she was a bit tired but it was good for her!  Since it was Sunday we skyped with the fam - all the while B asking if she could have spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.  Which leads us to dinner - since B wanted spaghetti and meatballs that's what we did.  She even managed to order 5 meatballs!

During dinner B decided to start adding and did it all herself - see video ;-)

No comments: