Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cast Iron Skillets...they sooo help breakfast!

Well my child is an early riser so certain mornings a week I try to make something I haven't tried before...this morning it was homemade hashbrowns (or potato cakes as some may call them!).  So B and I shredded a potato, added some butter soy oil and let 'fry!  I will say for the first try they were ok....everyone enjoyed them plus we made eggs in a skillet that had cooked the sausage so overall it was a VERY successful morning!
I'm also happy to report that my child will now drink milk!  (This has been an ongoing issue for over a year!)  She is still stuck on water and ice tea (and who really thinks that's a bad thing??) But she needed some milk in her diet too...so as long as Mommy makes her chocolate milk (sugar free chocolate syrup even!)  She will drink it!  Yeah!!

No comments: