Sunday, January 24, 2010

Two Month Shots

Once again I am the LUCKIEST mother in the world! Friday Brennan and I went in to the Wellness Center on Friday for her two month shots...and I was feeling horrible for her plus it was -41 outside which really made me feel bad for her. But she was all wrapped up in her Polar Bear Suit and we made it over there without incident. But when we got into the office and weighed her to check how much Tylenol to give her if I needed to. She's a big 11 lbs 15 oz with her clothes on! I'm amazed two months ago she was 7 lbs 10 oz and now she's getting even bigger. We need to get her height checked but she's growing as she's almost too big for her infant tub because she stretches out and kicks (makes a mess!! I think there's swimming in her future!) She took the oral immunization fabulously and didn't even really drool much! (What a big girl!) But as soon as she realized the needles were for her for the next three she started to scream like her whole head turned candy apple RED! It was sooo sad!! But then she did stop crying and calm down. She was fussy on and off the rest of the night but really just wanted to be held...which was good since we lost power for about 30 minutes on Friday night. It was -41 outside which didn't help anything but oh well....we survived! I think the worst part was we lost cable AND internet until this morning! It was horrible!! (LOL - I know I now realize how dependent we've all become!) Oh well!

This morning though we almost rolled over while playing on the floor! It's a bit scary that she's getting so close in being able to do it! I'm just constantly amazed by her! She's also getting more and more of a personality...she has quite the stubborn streak but on the bright side laughs and cheers when there's hockey, football, or college basketball on...but hates the NBA...no idea!

No comments: