Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last week of January...



Well I've officially made it through my first month back at work. Brennan is growing like a weed and she and Juls have gotten into a rhythm which I promptly kill every weekend!! :) The joy of being Mom. I firmly believe I'm the luckiest mom ever as she CONSISTENTLY sleeps 6 hours a night...which is fabulous! She still hates her tummy time but oh well...it's good for her! We've now started to get "real" laughs from her too. I never thought I could be this entertained by a child all the time...but I am! This morning when I got her up and out of bed she had the BIGGEST smile on her face! It's the best way to wake up!


We're now at 3 hours and 39 minutes of daytime and it's getting longer by 15 minutes now...amazing that just last week it was dark and now it's becoming soooo very light outside!


I've started playing hockey once a week again! Thank goodness for Andrea who comes over and watches Brennan while Juls and I head to the rink. It's a great way to get out and do something besides just go to work! Add in that we're starting volleyball tomorrow...it makes the time go by plus by staying active I may not look like a bear when summer comes! :)

No comments: