Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer!

Well I've been on summer break for over a week and I'm exhausted already! Staci and I have traveled from Stu to Anchorage where we spent four days staying with Vince and Danielle and overall really enjoying the city! Plus we were able to get a ton of stuff done!! It was a riot! We walked, we hung out, we went out overall a great time!

So the first couple of pics are from Anchorage and then a couple from Seattle where we've been since Thursday! Staci is leaving today which is a bummer but I'm here through Sunday so there's plenty more! We've gone to the Pike Place Market, the Art Museum, Madame K's, gotten a TON of coffee, and we've walked or ridden the bus everywhere! The weather has been fabulous but more importantly we've had a ton of fun! Plus Kara and Ryan were able to hang out with us most of the weekend since it was Memorial Day! I realize the more I travel the luckier I am to have great friends whereever I go! So enjoy the pics...I really need to get better at taking more!! Oh well, it's summer! Ok pics are working so I'll try again later!!

No comments: