Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Trying to get motivated...

After trying to enjoy an evening where I'm not running and have a rest night (after finishing Round 1 of the 21 Day Fix, just started Round 2 - Go me!)  We were able to enjoy a fabulous dinner with friends which means we got home late which means I'm just sitting down to try to get work done for school as well as work done as a Team Beach Body Coach.  Hence I'm now writing a blog as I have people who are interested.  The problem is the idea of not wanting to work but go to bed ;-)

But alas that is not the case.  I have a beautiful daughter and I've been able to enjoy a fabulous burger at Fudruckers ;-)  (Seriously their burgers are so much better than in the US - who knows it may be the lack of preservatives!)  It was an amazing meal shared with good friends who have become an extension of family!

Ok on to work so I can head to bed.  Here's to more camels tomorrow (I saw black, tan and white today ;-)!)  And hoping tomorrow goes well with my students!

No comments: