Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bummed




Well EVERYONE else in the Borough was able to see Polar Bears this week...everyone but me! Oh well we did go out and see more whales and here I'm adding on the pics of the polar bears that people sent me...but I'm still bummed.

Yesterday they buried the 16 year old that died during the funeral on Monday. There is currently an investigation in case this was a "game" that our students are playing. I know, completely scary but at least people are taking action.

The week was insane! I'm really not sure how I'm going to get all the paperwork done but I am realizing that I've already made some great friends which is awesome!

Have I mentioned that one of my friends and I went in on a box of produce that comes every two weeks?? Oh yeah I currently have FRESH organic produce in my fridge! It's awesome!! Now if only my groceries would come in from Fred Meyer....oh well can't have it all I guess!

Have a great week!! And hopefully I get to take some of these pics myself soon!!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hey Liz! Don't know if my first comment went through to you or not. Had to sign up on google and then my message was gone.

These pictures are fabulous! I'd love to be there sharing your adventures... but it would have to be a LOT warmer!! Remember?? I moved from Ohio to Virginia to get AWAY from the cold weather. Ok, so I'm a woosie.

You take care and I'm going to make it a point to look at your blog more often!

Love you girl!
Susie